Monday, October 18, 2010

It's just not fair!

I know we have all heard a million and one times that life isn't fair....and it's true! There were somethings I went through as a child that I thought had "damaged" me forever! Today I got the confirmation that I needed that even though I know what happened to me was NOT what God wanted to happen...but that He can use even that for His glory!!!! Wow! It was very humbling to me today when the Lord spoke these words to me..."I brought you to a place where I could use you the most" it had dawned on me before and I always knew that God had a plan in all of our desires and struggles to be a family, but I have to admit I didn't always take comfort in that, because I couldn't see how! And then when everything fell into place, I was in absolute awe of what a mighty God we serve! And then today it was affirmed to me again that God specifically designed MY children for ME!!! He knew the plan He had, and He knew what my children needed in a mother and father and I am so humbled that He chose us! It may take time, trials, and lots of turmoil to get to the place where the Lord wants you, but once you are there it is amazing! I still don't know what God has in store for us, or our children all I know is I am so blessed to have them, and to know that God is using me on a daily basis. Not just as a mama and a caregiver, but as a mentor, a light in the darkness, and that He is using what I went through as a child to minister to them!!! I never thought anything good would ever come out of the trauma I experienced as a young girl, or out of our battle with infertility...man has He proved me wrong!!!! The moral of this story is, hang in there, hold tight to Jesus, trust in HIS plan, and sit back and enjoy getting your butt handed to you by the Lord!!!! He will come through, He will make something more beautiful than you ever imagined come out of this, I am living proof!!!!
"...There you will be rescued, there the Lord will redeem you from the power of your enemies!" Micah 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment